Traveling is fun. There is no better experience than getting out of your comfort zone and exploring new cultures and people. However, traveling has its own risks and every traveler should be aware of those. Before every trip, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you visited a healthcare provider prior to your trip?
- Do you know which vaccinations you need for your destinations?
- Do you have a weak immune system due to certain health conditions?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is there a baby or child traveling with you?
- Are you aware of the health risk at your destinations?
Answering these questions is crucial to having a wonderful time and experience traveling. There are travel diseases that could possibly affect your trips and make your experience an unpleasant one.
At AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale, our physicians can consult you with important travel advice and administer necessary vaccinations prior to your departures. If you are aware of common traveling illnesses/diseases such as malaria, diarrhea, altitude sickness, motion sickness, visiting AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale will help eliminate many complications that could occur during your trips.
AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale opens 7 days a week during extended hours on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed. Visit our facilities or call us today at 201-523-9222!