Many common emergency room visits are non-life-threatening cases and could be easily treated at a PCP or an urgent care clinic at a much lower expense. AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale offers quality treatments of non-life-threatening medical conditions 7 days a week. We have a well-trained team of healthcare professionals and staffs, aiming to provide the best experience to our patients.
Did you know that an out-of-the-pocket visit to an ER room could cost you up to $1200 while treatment at AFC Urgent Care only averages from $150-$600? Insurance co-pays at AFC are also much cheaper, ranging from $40 to $80 compared to $100-$300 at the ER. We even provide our services to clients without insurance at a deeply discount rate.
The following medical conditions are non-life-threatening and could be treated at AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale:
- Colds, Coughs, & Influenza (“the flu”)
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Indigestion, & Stomach Pain
- Heartburn & Acid Reflux
- Pollen, Dust, Mold, Food, Animal Dander, & Other Allergies
- Headache, Migraine, & Dizziness
- Back Pain, Joint Pain, & Body Aches
- Sprains, Strains, Cuts, & Bruises
- Breaks & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes, & Skin Irritation