Digital X-Ray Services in Hillsdale, NJ
AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale has digital x-rays on site. This means our providers are able to get a patient’s diagnosis back faster than sending it out to a lab. Receiving results faster mean patients are able to receive treatment as soon as they need it. Don’t spend countless hours and money in the emergency room, and visit AFC Hillsdale today.
Benefits of Digital X-Rays
- Digital x-ray provides a higher quality of care. Patients are less exposed to radiation by at least 75%.
- Using digital technology, radiologists now can increase or decrease the exposure of the images as they will. That means the images could be darker or lighter to meet the physician’s needs.
- Digital x-ray images are more detailed and clearer than traditional x-ray images. This helps providers identify and diagnose any potential flaw or imperfection that would have been missed with a traditional x-ray.
- Time is precious, and digital x-ray delivers better results in a shorter amount of time.
Injuries Diagnosed on Digital X-Rays
Our digital x-rays are able to diagnose a variety of injuries. This can help our providers understand the severity of a patient’s injury and provide the best type of treatment.
Some potential injuries caught on our digital x-rays include:
- Dislocated joints
- Muscle strains
- Fractured fingers, toes, or joints
- Broken bones
You can ask for a copy of your x-ray before you leave. AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale is open on a walk-in basis 7 days a week during extended hours, no appointment is needed. Call us today if you have any questions or concerns at 201-523-9222!